Contact the Greater Toronto Area Trusted Painter.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
We promise to get back with you promptly.
Please give us a call at 905-508-7285
or fill in our contact form below.
Deep Water Creek, Inc.
55 Laverock Ave., Richmond Hill, ON L4C-4J3
Burgess Curl is the Toronto trusted painter.
Toronto Trusted Painter
Contacting us is your first step to receiving superior service from a trusted professional. We’re well aware of the many market options homeowners have when requesting an estimate for their painting projects. We’re actually not one of the many, rather we are one of the few. As a PDCA Member qualified professional with a long history of building relationships upon trust and superior service, we’re not interested in trying to be something we’re not.
- We respect your time and promise to respond. We will respond in a timely fashion. We utilize the phone and email as our primary means of responding.
- When provided an opportunity to be of service, we will provide an accurate estimate you can depend on. No surprises.
- We’re pleased to provide our current insurance certificate for our business insurance. This is the one true way to provide proof of being fully insured. We suggest verifying insurance is actually in place for anyone doing work on your property. Rather than relying on ‘Fully Insured’ marketing lines, we recommend trust through seeing and verify.
- When contacting the Toronto Trusted Painter, I work to meet your needs. If we’re not a great fit for your needs, we will try to recommend another company who is a great fit.
Many people know about gathering at least three estimates from qualified contractors. The seemingly instant response world we live in provides us pros and cons. With the internet providing an easy way to request estimates, we recommend relying on facts you can verify when making your contractor selection.
Important elements that should be included with estimates:
- Written estimates that explain what will be completed.
- Listing a time frame for your project completion.
- Who will respond during the job if questions or problems arise.
- Will workers (who will be in your home) be subcontractors or employees.
- What materials are to be used including brand names and quality.
- How payment will be made.
- Warranty information and how your satisfaction will be assured.
Contact the Greater Toronto Area Trusted Painter. We are at your service!